this blog's future - to be or not to be

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Just what's been happening here the past few weeks

DSC00407a.jpg
For anyone who might be interested. It's been cold as hell the past week, but fun & super clean conditions for most of the time. Too bad I have to work for most of the time, but I'm glad to be busy.
DSC00406a.jpg
A semi-highlight was a chance random run in with a dude named Mike up in NH. That's a piece of glassed over insulation - you could still see the Pink Panther logo through the resin. Super loose but he ripped. Mike;'s a decent & super mellow sort too, whatever he's on, I want some. Maybe it's life, maybe I need to get busy living -- wow I'm deep.
DSC00401a.jpg
Very cool light in the mild temps today:
DSC00410a.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Amazing photos! What a beautiful place! So nice to see what the surf is doing in different parts of this world at any given time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though it is cold - I am ready to move there. The crowds are light, the waves look fun, and a guy rides a finless pink board made of insulation. GREAT!

    ReplyDelete