Wednesday, February 8, 2012

One of Those Sessions

_MG_0247
Where the memory of the session is far fonder than the conditions would dictate. The waves were fun enough - despite the pictures - again, another instance of being in too much of a hurry to hit the waves. But with morning air temps of 28° (-2° centigrade), can you blame me? It's not that bad so long as the wind is light.
_MG_0262
A new board had joined "the fleet" (seriously, folks now there's a storage issue), some of my favorite people were in the lineup, and no weekend crowds, the wind was so still you could actually feel the warmth of the sun on the black 5mm wetsuit, and the waves were a surprising chest high and consistent (only when I put the camera away).
_MG_0264
The new board is sick as **** and rides like nobody's business. I'll need to raise my skills to a level worthy of it, Like any Tyler board, you need to ride it like you stole it, to be continued.
_MG_0231
_MG_0242

No comments:

Post a Comment