The Munster's Pat Priest in a promo shot - is that a Cragar mag? American racing? Pretty cool and good on Pat for being a good sport and rocking a Barris t shirt!
Va va voom!
- The Koach was made from 3 Model T bodies and is 18 feet long.
- The 133" frame was made by hand.
- It has a four speed manual transmission and a power rear end.
- The brass radiator and fenders were hand formed.
- In 1964, the cost to build the first one was $18,000.00.
- It had "blood red" velvet interior.
- It took 500 hours to hand form the ornate rolled steel scrollwork.
- It had Gloss Black Pearl paint.
- The front end had a dropped axle, split radius rods and T springs.
- The studio gave George Barris 21 days to complete the car.
- There are 2 Barris Koach's
The Car another George Barris creation
Universally panned by critics: A film about a car possessed by Satan himself (or was the car Satan?, heavens!
if you're flipping through the channels some sleepless night and come across this 70's "gem", it's worth a few laughs.
Satan's car: a heavily modified '71 Lincoln (and I always thought he was a Caddy kinda guy - it went nicely with his blue dress).
Elvira's Badass Kustom '59 Thunderbird:
Happy Halloween y'all!