Monday, March 2, 2015

frozen inspirations and frozen aspirations

This winter has shut everything down (including this blog), shut everyone in, and shut me out of any surfing. This is the 1st year I haven't surfed locally for 2 calendar months. I have always surfed at least once in any given February, not this year. And do you know what? When it's 14° with 30mph winds, I really don't care if mounds of plowed snow are blocking so much ocean access, because I'm not even getting out of my damn car, let along my living room!

So we suck it up and shovel. And shovel. Shovel the roof twice. To get it clear? Well sort of, to get it clear only to make way for the next weekly blizzard. Rinse, repeat.

Thus ends my gripe, dear readers. It's March, a new month, hopefully the sun will melt some snow and open up some parking spots. And I'll be dissapointed if 2015 doesn't set a snowfall record for the greater Boston area, too much blood, sweat, and tears has been shed!



Digging out ¡SNo Más! Loving the sun this afternoon.  Front Yard Alps & Mt. Driveway at their highest. Good Harbor Beach parking lot - 1 of 2 mounds at least 3 stories high.  Will there still be remnants on Memorial Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment