Friday, November 30, 2018

California Trip part 2 of 2 - So-calissimo

This was my first trip to California since 2010 (8 years?!!) . The water was still 66°, and I never unpacked my wetsuit. It's now a few weeks later back east, and wetsuit-wise we're squarely in 5mm season with the water at 47°.

As usual I allowed myself to get overbooked, and while I was able to see a lot of friends and brother/sister, there were loads more I missed, and I'm sorry for that. Oh well, I'm supposed to be back in the Golden State in May, so consider yourselves warned.

In the meantime here are a few surfy pics, and of course, some hot rods.

DSC01918.jpg
A whole new generation of talented women surfers has come of age.
DSC01911.jpg
This girl was killing it, whoever she was!
DSC01954.jpg
Fitness Video Shoot in full effect at Manhattan Beach
DSC01984.jpg
I'd hit that -  PV Cove was breaking with only three people out!
DSC02012.jpg
Palos Verdes sunset - no filter
DSC02138.jpg
Taking it back to the old school at the original Bob's Big Boy in Burbank with my brother Matt.
Competition Orange, Supercharged Chrysler Hemi? Duece Coupe? 

No comments:

Post a Comment