Friday, September 3, 2010

Baja New Hampshire Bliss

Baja - never been there but that's how it felt with super fun shoulder high beach break and light, dry 90° off-shores, light crowds, one of my favorite surf buds and silky warm water. The actual temperature eludes me, all I know is I was in trunks and a t shirt - I know, cotton wicks away body heat, (that was the point), and I wanted to be like the hip kids in SD and Orange Counties.

This was all from Hurricane Danielle and a low off the Azores (yes, the Azores, look at a map, it's far!). Dudes on local online surf forums were all: "this swell was a bust, blah blah blah". I'm all "whatever what's not to love about conditions like this". Just don't leave the surfing to weekends.

I was indeed one very happy camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment