- Rock climbing – Maybe a kindred spirit? A perfect way to unwind, and there are good places around here.
- Put a sock in it and listen to people
- Join the community
Gloucester & environs: Jump in! – there’s loads happening.
- Learn Spanish
- Ride shortboards
- Surf Nova Scotia
- Cook more
- Hike again - someplace different? Same in 1 day? Both?
- Finish stack of books hiding under my bedside table.
- Take a remedial guitar class – the acoustic is under an inch of dust
- Be more organized in my daily workflow
- See more movies. Not a single theatre-movie in '11!
- Eat more green in every sense – 2009 – 2011 saw huge advances in this area, keep ‘em flyin’.
- Take a surf/travel trip – Tortola was amazing (so much so I’d go right back again too) – but Europe - Cote Basque - North Devon - Ireland. As said in 2011 as 2012.
- Give back – I've been pretty fortunate all along. Something’s out of balance – my point: give “something” back – I don’t know how, what, or when; but what better way to thank our lucky stars?
- The B.C. (wtf!): tall tall order, but sometimes you gotta say wtf. SUP? Lay-down paddleboard? Dory? Kayak? (gag) Stay tuned.
- Timeliness – a recycled resolution from a year ago – improved, but much room for improvement – do or do not, there is no try.
- Focus – the main thing: keeping the main thing the main thing.
- needs and wants – separate but not equal
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
New Year Resolutions & all the best for '12 y'all!
In no particular order here goes for 2012: