Friday, July 20, 2012

July so far

No big message here just what I've seen around here the past few weeks. So I'm going to show some pics, and a caption below.
_MG_1281Every year we have the Blackburn Challenge. No matter what's going on in life, my heart jumps when I see folks on about every human-powered craft known doing a clockwise lap around Cape Ann. Individuals and teams, it's an annual new story about people. I'm stoked that despite it all things like this still thrive. I can't wait to see how the film rolls turn out.
_MG_1272
Jon and Karen on a Grand Banks dory. Made me miss Crossfit Cape Ann.
_MG_1278
Outrigger canoes!

DSC00004
Supping around Gloucester Harbor - An International 210. Stop to shoot on a SUP, and you go from a deck pic (above) to a keel pic (below) without even knowing it.
DSC00005
Look it has a hatchet fin!
DSC00031
Sneaking a few tiny ones in the 93° heat? Not even close.
DSC00033
Everyone loves the sunshine.
DSC00037
That's all, folks, thanks for lookin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment