Saturday, June 22, 2013

God help me, I'm buying a house.

DSC00721 A little spooked, a lot excited, this house is everything I've ever dreamt of - small & unassuming, but still cool, a beach house built in the 1930's but converted to year 'round. Welcome to this happy place. Well, closing ain't till August 30 so you'll be more than welcome then. Ipswich, look out! STOKED! DSC00716 DSC00719 And yes, that's a garage door underneath! DSC00710 Original beadboard! Never ripped out and replaced with yet more drywall - no not here!

3 comments:

  1. The 1930s rustic look of this house still remains. It looks so beautiful that way. I’m certain you can’t wait ‘till the closing date to finally call it yours. I think it just needs a little maintenance to maintain the durability of the house. You can renovate it if you want, but it would be better if you will still retain the original look of the house.
    @ Playa Negra Realty

    ReplyDelete