Monday, January 13, 2014

catchin' up


So what has been happening for the past month or so?
Well first off merry Christmas and happy new year, belatedly.

Frankly not a whole lot. Home ownership keept me super busy with broken water heaters, blizzards, and the like. There’s no sign of this nonsense every letting up, so I better work it into my landscape and get on with life. That said I love living in Ipswich, so come on by, friends, the door is always open.

So just a few tidbits to get caught up.

Christmas: it’s my house, so that means a REAL tree, and opening presents on Christmas morning, NOT Christmas eve. It also means big, colored, old school lights. Little white lights – I banish you to the ‘80’s; get thee hence!

New years – it was so bloody cold that I was stoked to stay home and watch the Three Stooges marathon. Back in the Dana Hersey/WSBK Channel 38 days it started at 6 or seven and went through to about 3. Marathon means marathon. This year’s Stooges marathon was a glorified Kelly’s Roast Beef infomercial, with a few Stooges episodes sprinkled in for good measure. Lame.

And then the Babylon Blizzard – I don’t know why I call it that – but it was hefty, with a deep freeze follow up.





All the best for 2014, here’s to more of this in the coming year, because it was conspicuously absent in 2013.


 

That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment