Wednesday, December 31, 2008

08 -> 09

2008 - what can I say - a crazy one!

Thanks to all my friends, old and new, and family who were all a huge source of support and inspiration.

Horoscopes aren't really my bag; fun for shits and giggles I suppose. But an old friend from the Phila. era sent me this, and I do hope that this one is prophetic:

ARIES (March 21-April 19): It's a great privilege to live in a free country.
You're fortunate if you have the opportunity to pursue your dreams
without having to ward off government interference or corporate
brainwashing or religious fanaticism. But that's only partly useful if you
have not yet won the most important struggle for liberation, which is the
freedom from your own unconscious habits and conditioned responses.
Becoming an independent agent who's not an unwitting slave to his or her
past is one of the most heroic feats a human being can accomplish. And
you, Aries, will have more mojo to do that in 2009 than you've had in a
long time.

I wish all of you a block-busting 2009.

JH - HT
xmas_card.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment