Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day 2008

I voted! It's such a good feeling. It's a tired cliché, but if you don't vote, you cannot complain. Not that I like to complain...but seriously, I cannot emphasize enough how important it is to vote. Too much has been sacrificed so that we can cruise down to the local High School and vote with no fear of being bombed, harrased, taxed, you get the idea. If you don't vote, or didn't register for fear of being selected for jury duty or some nonsense, you're a shithead.

I won't say for whom, or what questions, (I think you all know anyway) but the balloting in Rockport was busier than normal, but still quick 'n easy. Hats off to the Town 'o Rockport for another smooth election process.

Barack the casbah, a historic day regardless of how you voted.

No comments:

Post a Comment